7/04/2005

Yesterday, i stayed in bed until 3:30 in the afternoon!!

How I felt today: Not as tired as i thought i would be
How my day was: It was ok
Funniest thing that happened: Talking with everyone in music
Worst thing that happened: Felt kind of bad at lunch
Best thing that happened: Did ok in the maths challenge!
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Erm... i dunno really... the weekend i guess

Yesterday i was soo tired that i stayed in bed most of the day. When i woke up i watched the OC (i'd missed it last week because of the storm) and it was just sooo sad!!! I feel really bad for Kirsten, and, well, for pretty much everyone else too, since everyone seems to be upset... again. I didn't really do much else yesterday - just went online and finished off homework. Today was ok, but a bit boring. The science test was pretty easy - i got 37/40... In PE we did the 100m and i came second :D! We got the maths challenge results and i did a lot better than i thought i would, although Dennis, yet again, got the highest mark (it was over 100...)! I felt kind of bad at lunch because of what everyone was saying in PE and i think i was kind of quiet and a bit mean to Sam at lunch (sorry about that...). I felt better after music though, because we all just sat around in the practise room talking and it was really fun!! I walked home with Sam again and then just went online and did homework.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no offence but all soaps including the OC really suck, along with reality tv shows like big brother and im a celebraty get me outta here etc. but the OC must b better than sum of the crap ppl i kno watch!!!

11:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The OC??? What is that supposed to be about anyway!! Doesn't anyone watch good old fashioned EastEnders? Downt EastEnd! Gothic Elmo

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home