It's sooooo hot!
How I felt today: Great. Really great.
How my day was: Good!!!
Funniest thing that happened: Hanging out with the squad at lunch - it's amazing how much fun you can have with haribo!
Worst thing that happened: I managed to trip over a guitar...
Best thing that happened: Mr Horsewell picked on me and i actually knew the answer :D
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Bree's house on wednesday!
Well, my weekend was pretty good apart from the weather!! Vin and i went into town on Saturday and it was soo much fun! I didn't actually buy anything, but it was still cool! We went into the Games Worshop, to get ut of the heat, and a guy called Neil came up to us and started asking if we were interested in warhammer!! He was sooo nice, and he said we could come back any time for a free painting demonstration and to see how the game worked and everything! After i got home from town on saturday i watched the matrix revolutions! It is really really confusing!! If anyone can explain it to me then i'd appreciate it!! On Sunday i think i just wrote my hist essays all day and watched Dr.Who, which was pretty good! Erm.. yeah, well that's pretty much all i did at the weekend! Today was pretty good, although i'm not quite sure giving haribo to bree was such a good idea... And the last Smallville tonight was really really good!! I'm going to miss it though...

1 Comments:
seen as there was no comments here i thought i would write this random message:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
HELLO MY NAME IS GREENY
Post a Comment
<< Home