Parents evening!!
How I felt today: Great!
How my day was: Pretty cool!
Funniest thing that happened: Me and Bree had a water fight and i got soaked!! (Thanks for pouring it right over my head!!)
Worst thing that happened: Maths test was soooo hard. Think i might be moving down :(
Best thing that happened: Vin got a hug!
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Tomorrow! Non-school uniform day finally!
Wow, parents evening went sooo well!! Mr Neville said i was a tree killer (because i write too much!) and says i can borrow hist books whenever i like! He also wants me to do it for gcse!! Mr harrison seems to think i have a gift for art or something, and thinks i should choose art in yr10 as well, and Mr Horsewell thinks i get bored and need extra work to do!! No way!

5 Comments:
'lo CD.
Mr Neville's fab, he really is! I call him Pleasant Teacake (long sotry, my friend).
This is just a heads-up. Carry on, you're doing great.
- Gnat
Heya! i'm glad ur parents evenin went well...so u gonna do history n art?!?!?! yeh n as gnat says dis is a gr8 blog so keep up da gud wrk!!!!
kAlInG_sPaRkLeY xxx
hiya cat ur blog is gud from?????????
Fun i enjoyed that water fight, t'was educational im sure, of how much water makes straightened hair go curly again!
~*Bree*~
I got nice things said at my Parents Evening!!! Everyone said I was lively! Gothic Elmo
Post a Comment
<< Home