Summer Fair!!!!!!
How I felt today: Really gooood
How my day was: Amazing
Funniest thing that happened: Hanging out with everyone at the summer fair!
Worst thing that happened: I tripped over about 10 times...
Best thing that happened: Vin now had a bf!! :D
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Going into town tomorrow and finally watching the last matrix film!
Hello!! Today was really amazing. Not only was it non-school uniform day but the lessons were ok, the maths test was quite easy and Vin asked fergus out and he said yes!! And the summer fair was just soo much fun (not as good as last year, but still really cool!). Sarah has now gone on her D of E walk, so good luck to her! Hope she is having fun and everything... Well, i unforunately have to go! I have the worst headache ever... I'll write more stuff tomorrow.

2 Comments:
Heya! u had no comments so agen i fought i wld leave 1!!! hehe.... hope u like den!!! lol! but newayz gonna go now...buh baiz,
kAlInG_sPaRkLeY xxx
Y'know if you wanna get rid of headaches you should crunch on ice!! There's a piece of useful information for the future!! LOL! Like you'll ever use my tips!! LOL!! cya bya cya xXx Gothic Elmo :[
Post a Comment
<< Home