Germany was just amazing!!!
Wednesday
How I felt today: Tired, and pretty bored!!!!!!!
How my day was: Bit boring, but cool
Funniest thing that happened: Rose and me having a pillow fight!
Worst thing that happened: Sat on a coach all day...
Best thing that happened: Finally arrived in Germany
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Tomorrow!
I woke up at 4:30 this morning and i actually wasn't as tired as i thought i'd be... We got to school at 5:30 but the coaches didn't arrive until about 6!! The journey was pretty boring - i talked to Vin most of the time and watched the films that were on (LOTR 3, Rush Hour 2, and Oceans 12)... We finally got to the hotel at about 12 at night (in German time) and quickly had something to eat. I was kind of hungry since someone sat on my lunch in the coach so i ate some of the food, although it wasn't really that nice... We got the key for our room (443) and went to find it, although a teacher told us to go the wrong way and we ended up trying to open 433 instead (i feel sorry for whoever was in that room...). We did eventually find it though, although it took us a while to get the door open. It took me and vin about half an hour to find a way to get on the top bunk of the bunkbed though, since Rose had ran off with the ladder (it wasn't actually really that stable anyway...)! We all got to sleep at about 1 or 2 in the morning...
Thursday
How I felt today: Really really good :D
How my day was: Amazing
Funniest thing that happened: Everyone messing about when we got back to the hotel
Worst thing that happened: Sophie hurting her arm (i hope it gets better soon!)
Best thing that happened: Hung out with Sam a lot!!
What I’m looking forward to the most today: The cruise tomorrow - it sounds really cool!
We woke up at 5 in the morning (i had to wake everyone up because i had an alarm on my watch) and had showers etc. We went down to breakfast and found that what everyone had said about the food was true - it was pretty disgusting! At 9 we left for Koblenz! When we got there me and Vin walked around and this strange German guy gave me a rose... We all went to the haribo museum which was really weird, but cool (sorry i didn't bring you anything back elmo!). They had sculptures made completely of haribo... what a waste! I walked with Sam and although it was kind of awkward, it was nice! After we'd got back onto the coaches, we drove to "Deutsches Eck" which was the confluence of the River Rhine and the River Mosel, or something like that! We ate lunch and pretty much everyone discovered that maybe taking a yogurt wasn't such a good idea afterall... After we'd eaten, we stood around for a while and then walked through the town and did this quiz thing, which was ok, but kind of boring. We met up with Fergus, Sam, Redd and George afterwards and went shopping! Sam bought this really cool hat and he let me wear it :D! After shopping we went back to the hotel and we hung out with Sophie, Ellis, Rose, Redd, Tom, Ash, Lucy, Henry, Suki, Kirsty, Sam and Fergus. Vin and Fergus went slightly strange and actually started to scare me. For some reason they started to become slightly obsessed with the colour green, and orbs... By the time it was about 8 or 9 o'clock, i was feeling a bit bored, and kind of lonely... But then Sam, who had been crawling in a bush looking for someone else's shoe, came over and sat with me and he put his arm around me and it was really really nice :D!! We had to go to our room a while afterwards though, and me and Vin stayed up for a while to talk because we both couldn't stop smiling...
Friday
How I felt today: :D
How my day was: Amazing - more amazing than yesterday!
Funniest thing that happened: Everyone going hyper on the cruise - especially Elvis and Leon!
Worst thing that happened: Didn't eat much - the food was, yet again, disgusting!
Best thing that happened: Sat with Sam on the cruise thing!!
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Ermm... tomorrow, again.
We woke up again at about 5 and had breakfast which was, again, disgusting. At about 9 we drove to Trier and went shopping! The shops there were better than the ones at Koblenz and i bought 4 rings, which were really cool :)! We thought we'd lost Will, but it turned out he'd just gone to buy some ice-cream and he shared it with us!! A German woman walked past and said: Gut Eis? So we all shouted Ja, althought it didn't really sound German. We walked around for a while with George, Rose, Ellis, Tom W, Tom L, Tom Wi, Will, Sam and Fergus and then went back to the buses and had lunch. At about 1 or 2 we went back to Bernkastel to go to the swimming pool, which was really cool. We didn't actually go swimming, but we hung around with everyone and had a lot of fun! Bree talked to some German people which was soooo funny and made some new friends, i think. At about 4 we went back to the hotel and got ready for the cruise! I wore my long black skirt but i was kind of unsure about it since everyone kept saying i looked like a goth (and i'm not a goth for any of you out there who don't already know that)... At 7 we arrived at where the cruise was and found a seat with Sam, Fergus, Tom and some other people. We sat around for about half an hour while teachers walked past with cameras taking pictures etc then we got up and walked around the boat a bit. We hung out with Elvis for a while and her and sam found this bottle of coke on a table which was half full (somebody had already drank half of it) and they drank it all!! After going downstairs we went back and sat down upstairs again. Everyone was going a bit mad and Leon ran past us every few minutes singing something which didn't really sound english, until he lost his voice... Then Redd appeared behind the chairs opposite us and, after taking two pictures of us with Sam's camera, jumped onto our table and started to lick some orange juice off it! Well, the cruise was really really fun, although i didn't get much chance to see Vin again. I mainly just sat with Sam and he put his arm around me :D! At about 9, or something like that, the boat stopped and we had to get back onto the coaches to drive back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel, me, Vin, Elvis and Rose talked for a while and had some chocolate and then went to bed around 1.
Saturday
How I felt today: Pretty tired, but happy
How my day was: Slightly boring
Funniest thing that happened: Everyone bought chocolate cigarettes and Will actually lit one!
Worst thing that happened: Spent most of the day on a coach
Best thing that happened: Finally got home!!
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Sleep…
We woke up at 7, when a teacher called us because I slept through my alarm!! I didn’t really have time to get ready or anything so my hair was a mess and I was sooo tired. We had to pack straight away and after breakfast we walked down to Bernkastel to look around the town we had been staying in. I walked with Elvis because Vin was kind of with Rose and me and Elvis got a bit behind and started to walk with the other classes. When we got there we walked round the shops for a while (I walked around with Will, Tom and Sam mostly). Everyone was buying chocolate cigarettes and messing about (we all got a lot of weird looks off some German people) until Mrs Hancock told people off for buying them. We walked around for a while then got back on the coaches at about 11. We had lunch, and then started on the journey home! We didn’t stop off at many service stations, but we had a lot of time to hang around with people on the ferry! I sat with Sam and we hung around with Henry, George, Richard, Lucy, Jess, Niki and Twiggy (who kept performing his really funny, but kind of strange, dance!). We got back on the coaches at just before 9 and didn’t stop again until later on. I was finally not feeling that tired any more and I had to go find Mrs Hancock so I could start off the phone chain! We got back to school at 1 in the morning and when I got home I just went straight to sleep (i was sooo comfortable finally sleeping in my normal bed again!)!!

2 Comments:
i wud read it but cant b arsed so...
but im sure its actually really gud!
Wow!! I actually said and read that!! Henry should be arsed! Sounds really good and I wanna go next year!!! YAY! Lots of things to look forward to!!!! bya cya cool blog!! xXx Gothic Elmo :[
Post a Comment
<< Home