47 is just the best number ever... and it's odd :D
How I felt today: Alright
How my day was: It was good, kind of!
Funniest thing that happened: Well, erm... Probably this evening, and watching Jimmy Carr.
Worst thing that happened: Lunch.
Best thing that happened: The lessons, and not lunch, for a change
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Christmas!! Is anyone not?!
What I'm looking forward to the least today: No idea. Probably tomorrow, since i'm predicting that lunch will be really rubbish again, unless i can do something about it...
Right then. I'm sorry, yet again, that this post is wayy over due. Too much stuff to do. Yup, more important stuff than this. So, yeah, i've been busy. But i hope this makes up for the long time you have been deprived off a new, and extremely interesting, post by moi. Although i'm sure it won't, since you have been deprived of an interesting post at least for way too long.
So the week before last... Yeah, ok, ok, i'm sorry... it was ok. I think it was pretty good actually. All i remember is getting extremely muddy in PE as a result of Sophie and me feeling very bored, and having the interview for International News Editor for Newspaper in a Day!! I was soo unbelievably nervous!! But it all went ok, and i even managed to persuade Redd to go for the Editor of the photographers, which he got :D. So i am now Editor of International and National News, along with Deepka (i think that's how you spell it...). Yeah, i have so much power :), and i'm very happy with that. I also remember doing quite a lot of English tests, and getting my essay back. :-o, what did i get, i hear you ask?? Ok, maybe you don't care, but i got an 8, and you don't know how pleased i was with that. I honestly did not think it deserved it, but thankyou Mrs Bartholomew all the same. And we did this practise SATs English paper, and i got 30/32, and Nikki got 31/32, which in my opinion should really prove she's better at English than i am, but apparantly doesn't. So that was pretty much the week before last summed up, in one paragraph. I think going on any longer than that would either have been impossible, or just simply too boring to bare. So let's move on...
Now to last week. I think i went to town with Vin at the weekend. Yeah, i'm pretty sure i did. So we walked around, and i got everyone's Chritmas presents (yay, Christmas!). And we seemed to spend a rather unnecessary amount of time in Claire's, only because almost everything is very awkwardly placed, and it took us at least 10 mins, i'm sure, to get down a necklace from an annoyingly high place. I am sure that we would not have been the only ones who found a problem with it. We should have complained. Hmph. So then we went on the traditional trip to Waterstones. Yay, it had been too long... We didn't have that much time, so we were quick. And then i went home and wrapped presents etc. It was a good weekend.
Then Monday was good. Very good. I walked to school with Vin and Laura and Vin told me that her and Fergus had split up!! I wasn't too shocked to be honest, and neither was she. I think they made a very nice couple while they lasted anyway... Yeah, so, first lesson was science. Boring. I got the science revision guide that i ordered. It came in handy since we had to do questions and all the answers were in the book. Miss didn't seem to notice either. So then it was PSHE. We did some random thing on lobster fishing (yes, it was as interesting as it sounds...) and we got our projects back :D. I got two excellents and a green slip, which i was pretty suprised at since you couldn't actually read most of it. Then it was break. I hung with Vin :D and Sophie told me about her good looking, rich and hopefully-soon-to-be husband. It was very interesting indeed. So then it was ermm... hist. Rose sat next to Callum. I sat next to Rose. I pretty much just sat there all lesson while Rose and Callum did/talked about some very disgusting things. It wasn't the best hist lesson i've had to be honest. Then maths. D7. Computers. Extremely boring. Lunch... I hung with Vin. We threw grapes at people. Well, ok, Stuart mainly (just because he was the only one we could actually hit). So then we went over to the draughts interform and seeing that Vin had never played, and i hadn't played in probably over two years, we weren't too confident. But it went ok. I beat Sophie Antrobus (i took 6 of her pieces - she took 3 of mine) :D and i think our form won overall!! So then it was art and i finished my surrealism pic. I was actually quite pleased with it in the end since i had a really bad feeling that it'd just go all wrong. Apparantly it was very "original". So the lesson was pretty boring, and so was walking home. We stayed in the village and ate chips and chocolate fingers... together. Redd didn't seem to want to talk to us at all, but we tried... Yup, so, then i went home, and got on with the very hard (and long) task of writing/drawing my Chritmas cards...
Tuesday. Science first, and Tom has finally been moved away from me. I'm beginning to actually like my teacher, hehe. So now Rory sits nect to me instead, which is ok. Better than Tom, definitely. After that it was german. Nothing happened. Then PE Sophie and Nikita both forgot their PE kits, and had to borrow stuff that didn't fit!! It was sort of funny, but very embarassing for both of them!! When we were nearly at the courts, Sophie decided that it would be a whole lot less embarassing for her if she had long socks. So, wanting my friend to be happy, i swapped socks with her!! I actually swapped socks with her!! She soon forgot that. But oh well. It was an alright lesson. Sophie and i were the only ones doing the work for once though. After that was english, and we handed in our newspaper for article thing for the SATs paper. I honestly think mine was really rubbish! And then last was music!! Ahhh, how embarassing. We practised for the short time we had, and then this guy went and broke the TV!! How were we meant to practise without it?! So we did ours, in front of the whole class, and it just had to go completely wrong. I lost it half way through, and began again at completely the wrong time. With me, everything's ok as long as i keep going. If i lose it, it's all over. But we got it over with, and the rest of the lesson was quite funny.
And then it was Wednesday. Tech first, and Sophie and Nikita weren't talking, so it ws very awkward indeed. It was still kind of fun, i guess. Miss's hair looked nice for once, and Sophie and i discussed Christmas presents while we watched our teacher try to make apple pie! And then it was english, and we were in the computer room, making leaflets. I made mine about Florida, and i didn't even start writing anything. After break it was science, which was cool because we yet again did experiments :D. But after that i had the smell of burning plastic and eggs sort of following me around for the rest of the day. Not a nice smell really. Then Hist, and we began to watch Oliver Twist in black and white, although it was more of green and white, since the TV's a bit weird. I sat next to Rose and we played hangman and wrote notes to each other, and then she started hitting Tom and Dennis on the head with her very cool umbrella. It was quite funny, until Tom hit Rose in the eye with a rubber. Lunch was alright. And last was maths. Very boring...
And then Thursday. RE first, and we watched Sobibor. Do we have to watch it? Really? Ohhh, but it's just so horrible... After that was french, which was quite boring. And i managed to get out of doing my presentation for the second time! I just said i didn't have many slides, so i didn't have to do. But i honestly didn't... or at least i don't think so... And then was science - our first fun lesson! We did a quiz, and i was in a group with Tasha, Tom, Daniel and Michael. We came fourth, but it was really funny being in a group with them!! After that was german, which was very boring. And we have to have a test on our last lesson! How unfair!! And then, last lesson, we had drama!! Yay. We just played loads of games!! We started with that one where you had a number, and if someone accused you, you had to accuse someone else, until someone made a mistakle etc etc! And i just kept being picked!! I for once did not mess up or anything :D. So then it was this other game, where you had to pick two numbers, and they had to swap places while you turned your back. I got picked, yet again. It was very fun though!! After that we had the first Duke of Edinburgh meeting, which was slightly boring. And i gave out the remainder of my Christmas cards!! I have finally given most of them out! So then i walked up Fresco with Matt, and went home!!
Friday... certainly not the best day, and certainly not what i wanted a day before my birthday. But it was ok, mainly thanks to very few people. The first lesson was ICT, and we finished our work on Flowol. I got hardly anything done, since Michael was distracting us, and i didn't print anything out at the end either. I don't think Mr Khan will be too happy with that. Oh well. Then Geog. We had to make a new town, so Rose and i made "Gloomsville" and i drew it in the shape of a spider! Very cool. And then break. It was alright. A certain someone was annoying me though. And then english. We had Mr Greenwhatever again, and we just had to do a poem on another animal... an eagle. He was forever telling us to find "the hidden meaning". It was a poem about an eagle... i'm sure that was it. And, after that, it was art. We were in a different room, so despite Michael thinking i'd have a boring time without him, it was very good. We had to draw surrealism pics and Ellis and i actually had a lot of fun, and went a bit weird! We also keep saying things at the same time, or i'd think something, and she'd say it. Very freaky. Then lunch. Started ok, although i could kind of tell it wasn't going to go very well - it usually depends on how Sophie and Kirsty are feeling. So Vin went off with Redd, and i didn't get to see her. And i wanted to wait until she got back, but Kirsty and Sophie dragged me round the school, made me link arms with Nick and ran off. Nope, not a very fun lunch at all. They then dragged me around a bit more, and that was pretty much it. Complete rubbish. Last... french. Mr Dawson. It was ok, although he decided to scare us at one point by telling us that he was no longer allowed to hit people, although he sometimes felt very tempted... Hmmm... It was cool though, and i actually put my hand up for something, and got it right when two other people got it wrong! Yay :D. And so walking home, i mainly stayed with Redd, Rose and Elliot. It went quite well. When Rose was at home, Redd and i talked for a while, and he cheered me up!! And then we hugged for the first time in ages, and i walked home, a lot happier than i had been at lunch. And when i got in, i was 20mins late, which was actually quite funny. And no-one said anything about it :D. So we went to the Pizza Hut, which was just soo nice, and then we saw King Kong. One word. Amazing! It was easily one of the best films this year, and if you have time, go and see it! It is soo good, but very very long and if you can't sit still for that long, you may not enjoy it. But it was very cool anyway, and i'd recommend it.
The weekend (i'm writing it in red since it was my birthday, and i think it should really stand out some how).
Saturday!! Yay. I woke up really late, and opened all my cards from relatives at breakfast! And then just randomly decided to go on the ps1 (yeah, i don't have a ps2, and if you have one, i really don't want to know!!). So i went against my dad, and beat him. And then against my sis. I beat her as well. It was very cool. And then, after lunch, i opened presents! Yay. I got books: The Darwin Awards 3 (a book about people kindly removing themselves from the human race by doing very stupid things), Lost for Words (a book on English - a very good book on english), a book on dreams (:D finally!!), and a book on philosophy!! Ahh, i have too much to read!! And then i got some DVDs: National Treasure and the Back to the Future Box Set!! And i got Athlete's old album, and The Thrills! I am listening to Athlete as i write. It is simply amazing. So after that i watched Monk, and played Risk (my favourite board game, in case you didn't know). And i didn't win for the first time in ages, although i think it was very obvious from the start that my dad would. After tea we all watched Back to the Future 1, which is still just the coolest film ever. I'll have to watch the other two very soon. After that i learnt Coldplay, Clocks on the keyboard (i got a book of that for my b'day also) and it actually went ok. I know most of it. After that i went online for a bit, and that was pretty much it!! A very good day, mostly! And thank you to Vin for the amazing t-shirt, and to everyone else who got me presents!! They were all so cool!
And then Sunday... We went into town in the morning. I was mainly just to get some more of my pens, and to check in Haze for my jacket. They didn't have my size :(. So i went round Waterstones, mostly on my own. It was still cool. Not too interesting though. So i went home, and just watched TV most of the afternoon. And i watched Monk. Very very good. You should all watch it - it's soo amazingly clever!! And after all that i had a break for a while, and then watched Collateral. It was quite good - better than i'd thought it would be. I'm sure there was some sort of deeper meaning to it all though, and i was waiting for it. I was, really. And then it never came. I guess it was all about a man going round killing people in the end. Although it was quite clever, i must admit. Anyone else seen it? I then drew for the rest of the evening, went on msn, and began to read.
And, finally, today. It was ok. Yeah, nothing amazing. Mainly because of the work of two people. And when i say work, they do obviously try very hard to be extremely annoying. Yeah, you know who i mean. Anyway, apart from being with them, it was ok. It all started with a geog lesson. Not always the best way to start a week, or at least i wouldn't have thought so about a year ago, but it was actually very good. And i got to sit next to Rose :D. We carried on with "Gloomsville" and almost finished. Yes, almost. It looked quite cool, in the end. So all through the lesson i got the full story about Rose and Redd, and still do not quite understand. I'm sure i never really will. And then everyone started throwing things, including Tom behind us who managed to hit me with many felt tip pens. The next lesson was french... and i got to sit next to Ellis, which always means that having a boring lesson is just simply impossible. So we played pictionary, and our team lost by so much. But it was fun, and Michael just went mad. I couldn't stop laughing. He truly is crazy. After that we did crosswords, and we talked with Sonia and Jade about bfs etc. Apparantly they think i need a bf. No. Way. And then it was break :(. I was hanging with Ellis, and trying to stay with her as much as possible. But then Sophie and Kirsty came over, and Rose arrived later. They managed to make her really upset, although i'm sure they just set something bigger off. Not good. So, after Rose felt a little better and the bell had gone, Ellis and i made our way to PSHE, and to Lobster Fishing. Oh, yay. It went ok. Miss seemed to be in a strange good mood. Maybe she's finally been effected by all the christmas cheer etc, or maybe she was just particularly evil to loads of little kids previously that morning and was feeling especially pleased with herself. Who knows? So then it was maths, just after my brain had decided to switch itself off and kind of have a nap for a while. It took most of the lesson to turn it back on again, and when i'd finally woken up slightly, the lesson was over. It was alright though. Then Lunch. Right... It wasn't good really. At all. I went over to hang with Vin, and then Amy came over, so i was sort of just standing there, doing absolutely nothing. So i left and went to the form room, and stayed there for a while. I hung out with Elliot and we tried to make up a secret handshake. We kind of did. And then Sophie and Kirsty decided to be really annoying and go round and ask people out for me. Great. After Elliot and i had ran away from them, and i'd gone to hide with Ellis and Rose they still didn't get the hint. It's not funny any more. So it was form time, and i wouldn't let it ruin my day. It was quite funny, everyone tried to guess all the presents and no-one could guess Ellis's!! That was pretty much the only chance i got to talk to Vin, apart from this morning. I'll try tomorrow. So last was hist, and we watched Oliver Twist again. Rose and i just wrote notes to each other all lesson though, and Callum got very close to reading them. But he didn't, phew. Everyone knows that you do not read anything in my notebook. Vin knows what's in there, hehe. And then we walked out, and i talked to Anthony and Rose's sis and Rosie. It was cool. And walking home was alright, i stuck with Rose and Tom. Sophie and Kirsty only walked with us when they thought it'd be fun to strangle and kick Redd. And then i walked with Kirsty for a bit, which was actually ok. Then we stayed in the village, and it was so boring. I just talked to Elliot all the time, since Henry was with George, and Rose was with Redd. I then walked with them, and we watched Rose's mum's hovering techniques for a while. I then said i had to go, and walked away, but Redd caught up with me, and i told him about my rubbish day. Cheered me up a little, i guess. So that was my really boring day. All i've done this evening is watched Jimmy Carr, and it's nearly 8. So, i'll give you quote from him, since i definitely have nothing left to write: "Did you know you're ten times more likely to get mugged in Derby than London? ... Yeah, that's probably because you live in Derby." Ok, you may not get it, but i just thought it was so funny!! Anyway, i hope everyone enjoys the last day tomorrow, and i cannot wait for the hols. I know many of you will agree with me there. More comments please :D. And write your name btw - if you're anonymous i very obviously have no idea who you are and i want to know!! Thanks xXx

3 Comments:
hey
wow u can type fast and alot loL!
ellis x
Great entry, again
Keep it up!
Damn I sound like a teacher
So long. x_x
Post a Comment
<< Home