10/30/2005

Hmph

How I felt today: Tired, and had the worst headache ever
How my day was: Awful (i shall blame it on the headache)
Funniest thing that happened: Doing German with my mum and her trying her hardest to think of anything to distract us - even trying to teach me Spanish, which didn't work
Worst thing that happened: Felt soo tired
Best thing that happened: Nothing... that i can remember anyway
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Yet again, sleep. I'd probably fall asleep right now if i wasn't sitting in a very uncomfortable chair...

Don't expect much from this post, i'm half asleep. In fact, maybe don't read it, it's pretty boring. I'm sure you'll regret it if you do. I'm only writing it for the sake of writing something. I will write something much better maybe next week, when i'm sure i'll feel much happier, and more awake.

Hey, well, the last two days have been pretty good, up to this point of course. Yesterday i went to see the Corpse Bride with Ellis and Elliot and it was really cool! The film was good and was prety funny - definitely better than what i'd expected!! It went ok, but i left feeling a lot less happier than i should have done. I dunno why - something seemed weird. That's all i'm going to say. After that i went home and did something else, can't remember what. Then i watched the Frighteners (yet again, with Michael J Fox, yay) and finished off The Secret of my Success, which was really good. I think they will both definitely become two of my favourite films. Yeah, i think that's pretty much it for yesterday. I drew for the first time in a while though, which ended in something really weird and quite colourful, as it usually does.

Today was just awful though. I was just starting to get used to the awfulness as well, until tonight, when it got worse. I spent most of the day doing nothing. That was ok. And i tidied my room. Well, sort of. It doesn't look much different but i assure you that i did do quite a lot of work... i think. I watched Summerland, and QI and possilby something else (wow, my memory is really bad tonight - i'll blame that on the headache too). Then i was going to watch HP3 again but didn't (it was a terrible film, but i really couldn't be bothered to do much else.). I decided to go on my pc instead, which was a bad idea, i might add. Oh yeah, something funny did happen. My dad had to take out my sis's disk drive from her pc since it wasn't working or something and replace it with another one, and when my sis went to play TS2, she realised that the disk wasn't in any more and it was stuck in the old disk drive. It took us quite a while to figure out how to open (well, actually, my dad figured it out) and it was pretty funny... at the time. Wow, i make everything sound so boring... anyway, back to going online... Well, i started to get this really weird feeling, i won't explain much furthur, i cannot, yet again, be bothered. But it kind of scared me, as it always does, and i felt really bad. And then one of my friend's said something, or rather didn't say something, which really disappointed me. Y'know, like when you think you've got a good friend but then it turns out maybe you couldn't trust them as much as you thought... yeah, well, that wasn't very good... And then my plans with something else are much more difficult than they seem, and my msn was weird so people kept not getting what i was saying. Then i went off and tried to do German, which also ended badly, and now i'm here, writing my blog, since i have nothing better to do. And, a few mins ago, i looked at my CD player and for some reason it's on number 7, although i haven't listened to anything, i'm pretty sure i didn't switch it on and i'm sure i didn't change the song number. I have no idea why i'm telling you something so uninteresting, but it freaked me out... Maybe it means something good will happen... Hmmm.. maybe i really need to get some sleep... Well, i'm soo tired right now so i think i'm going to go, i don't think this post could get that much worse anyway. Hmph, why is life so boring atm, and complicated? xXx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you liked the film! wow'eee! not so glad to hear you didn't feel well!! oh dear! bye bye xXx

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home