10/05/2005

Ha! Unicorn!

How I felt today: Great!
How my day was: Cooool!
Funniest thing that happened: The parachutes in science!
Worst thing that happened: Didn't get to hang out with Vin again :(
Best thing that happened: Got 2 green slips
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Town at the weekend, if everyone's going...

Today was soo cool! The last two days were really rubbish, so i won't write anything about them. My first lesson was tech and i finally got to move away from Nadeem and sit next to Sophie! It was pretty cool! At break i got to hang with lucy, who i haven't seen in a while, and Ellis! We didn't do much in ICT. I have a feeling we'll be doing harder stuff next lesson to make up for how simple things seemed today! Science was really funny! We made parachutes our of bin bags and string (and some other completely useless stuff) last lesson, and this lesson we dropped them out of the window and timed how long it took for them to hit the floor! I think me and Natasha actually managed to make an aerodynamic parachute, which i'm sure has some use... (it was the second fastest to fall to the floor) Lunch was fun! We were all sitting around Redd on the floor and Mr Neville and someone else came over and told us off for being unhygenic and said we looked like hippies! I got about one min to talk to Vin since Fergus came over and stood between us! I'm glad things with them are going soo well though :D. Don't they just make the cutest couple?! Then last we had english and we wrote stories (mine's a murder mystery - yay!). It's probably going to be pretty hard to do, but writing stuff is fun (for me anyway) so i'll try :D. Walking home was funny again, and better than yesterday (nobody argued today). I walked with Sophie, Anthony and Henry most of the way and i stopped with Henry near the church and we talked for a while. Redd came after a few mins and we walked into the village and he bought love hearts and shared them with me! So we stood outside co-op and talked and that dog was soo evil - it scared me!! When i got home i watched Sausage Factory and then did hw! And now i'm going to go and play cards with my grandparents since they're staying for the week and they make up the best card games ever, which Sarah always seems to win, of course! Bye bye xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home