10/19/2005

Yo ho yo ho it's a pirate's life for meee!!

How I felt today: Fine!
How my day was: Goood!
Funniest thing that happened: Dennis sword fighting with Twiggy!!
Worst thing that happened: Was alone on b block at break looking for everyone...
Best thing that happened: Was a pirate :D
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Non-school uniform day!

Today was cool. Not as good as i'd thought it'd be, but cool. We walked into school (Vin and I) and got all the usual things you'd expect - a lot of people shouting "Ahoy there" mainly! We walked up the main C Block corridor to avoid seeing many people and Chris tried to take my sword!! We then met up with everybody else and all their outfits looked so cool!! In tech i forgot my material and when i told Miss she just shrugged and gave me an "ok, i don't really mind/care" sort of look. And there was me feeling worried and expecting a detention or something! Hmmm... Well, the lesson was ok. Niki and Jade got a box for us and we wrote over it: "Sponser us or die... we have swords and we're not afraid to use them!" and lots of other pirate phrases. After that we had maths, which i was sort of not looking forward to because of the test. I saw Dennis's outfit for the first time though and he looked pretty cool too - he suits being a pirate!! The test was sooo amazingly and unfairly hard and, as well as missing out most of the questions and not actually finishing the test, i'm sure i got loads of questions wrong! The only thing good about doing the test was that Callum and Jake, for once, were not actually putting my pencil case/glass's case/ruler/anything else of mine which looked tasty into their mouths. On Monday i had to avoid going into my bag for a very long time for that reason. And i also had wet hair and quite a wet face... don't ask. Break was soo rubbish. I walked over to b block since i thought everyone was meeting me there and no-one was there when i arrived... I talked to Gnat for a bit and she put a load of 2ps in my box :D (thanks!). Then i walked over to L Block where everyone eventually came to. I wasn't too happy about it though.. and Harry kept taking my hat/sword. Grrr. After break was ICT and i could tell Mr Kahn just wanted to laugh at my outfit. He said it was "nice" though. He only gave us half an hour to do a whole load of work though, which in my opinion was pretty unfair but oh well. I didn't get it finished but i don't think he minds to be honest. Then i had science - the lesson i was really dreading. The day before Daniel and Tom decided to poke me, tickle me and just annoy me in general. And they kept asking who, out of both of them, would i have to be paid more to go out with. Eww.. I don't think there's enough money in the world! It turned out ok though, although Tom flicked me with his pen lid which hurt!! It's a shame i didn't have my sword with me... Mrs Richardson said my outfit was "effective" though, although she saw our "sponser us or die" comment written on our box and didn't look too impressed with it! Lunch was ok. Not above average really. We went chasing this fat guy who had run off with Kirsty's sword until Dennis decided to tell us that he'd said he'd bring it back at the end of lunch! It was pretty funny watching Dennis sword-fight with everyone - i wanted to sword fight with him but i didn't really get a chance and i was actually pretty scared (i think he managed to make someone's lip bleed!). And then Twiggy managed to break my sword!! He was sword fighting with Dennis and i'm not quite sure what happened but when i eventually got it back a huge chunk was missing!! Hmmm... well, it's not as if i'll use it again but i still loved that sword... i really did. Then, after eating loads of chocolate coins in form time i had english (Chloe you looked really cool in your outfit btw and i really liked you hair!). Miss actually said she was hooked straight away on my story, which was pretty suprising since i didn't expect her to even like it. She also said Niki's was good though - and i could definitely tell she liked hers more hehe!! Walking home was alright, we didn't stay in the village for very long. And, it may just be me (well, it probably is...), but i still don't get the feeling Redd likes me. I don't even know why though, it's very strange. When i got in i watched a few things... i can't remember what... and then just decided to go online. I wasn't in much of a good mood, i have no idea why. Going online cheered me up a bit though. I talked to Vin, Gnat, Dennis, Tom (yay), and Dan (who finally knows who i am - you'll have to talk to me sometime at school!!). I decided to take all my makeup off straight away though, since it got on my nerves soooo much! I don't know how everyone else can deal with it! I just wanted to rub my eye all day but i couldn't... Hmm.. well, yeah, that's about it. Wow, i actually kind of miss being a pirate now! Sorry i haven't posted in a while btw!! Cya xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home