What an amazing day!!
How I felt today: Soo happy
How my day was: Amazingly cool
Funniest thing that happened: Meeting Redd in town and him making someone nearly trip over his McFlurry thing!!
Worst thing that happened: Realising that i have loads of hw and still haven't started on any of it!!
Best thing that happened: Just going into town really, and hanging out with Ellis loads!
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Dressing up as a pirate - i can't wait!
Today was really really fun! This morning i did pretty much nothing and was hoping i could sleep all day since i really didn't feel like getting up. But i did, and i'm glad i did. At about 2 i met Sophie, Kirsty and Ellis in front of Reveal and we bought loads of stuff!! I bought a pirate hat, an eye patch, a clip on ear ring thing (it came with the eye patch...), a sword, eye shadow, nail varnish and some other stuff! It was soo cool! It started off with just all of us looking round and then we kind of lost Kirsty and Sophie in the market so me and Ellis walked round by ourselves for ages and it was really cool! I haven't spent that much time with her for ages and it was really fun! We went into Mondo etc and Haze (which is really weird and different...) and it was wicked!! I haven't done much else but i watched Lost. It was sad, and weird and, yet again, i just can't wait for next week's!! Cya xXx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home