11/01/2005

The worst day ever II

How I felt today: So bored
How my day was: So boring
Funniest thing that happened: Nothing
Worst thing that happened: Everything
Best thing that happened: English
What I’m looking forward to the most today: A good day (just one would be nice...)

Hmm... yes, another bad day. I'm really getting sick of writing posts when i'm in such a bad mood, or when i have nothing other to write about than how bad my day was, or how annoyed i am with the world. Well, i'm sure i'll have a good day soon... or at least i hope so.

Today, like every other day, was just terrible. It started with science. Boring. And it wasn't made much better by Tom, who always trys his hardest to annoy me. It also turns out we have a test tomorrow, and it's the hardest one we'll have this year! The only good thing that happened was that i got a green slip. Then it was german, we had a test... It was pretty easy atually, even though i didn't revise probably as much as i should have. Then it was erm... break. I was going to hang with Vin, since we said we'd hang out, but she was with rose and ellis instead... I just stuck with Niki, Tasha and Jess mostly. It was ok. Then it was PE. It was cold, and we had to play netball. I doubt if it could have got much worse really. Sophie and Niki were talking about private things, so i pretty much had no-one to talk to apart from tasha, who was just going crazy and dancing loads. After that was english, which was definitely the best part of the day. We got our stories back and got a 7 :D. Miss said, to the whole class (yes, very embarrassing) that mine was probably the best and i deserved a 7/8... I was pretty pleased with that, although she didn't have to tell everyone. I don't think that many people cared/noticed anyway :D. I still think Niki's was better though, although i didn't get to finish it!! I really want to though! Yeah, so, after that, i was in a good mood. At lunch i stayed with Tasha, Sophie and Kirsty. Kirsty kept writing on me with her pen and swinging me round and Tom was doing a very entertaining dance :D! It was ok but, yet again, although Vin wasn't with Fergus, she didn't hang out with me. She was hangng with Ellis and Rose again, and i didn't feel like trying to join in. I never thought a bf would come between us :(. Last was ermm... music. We did quite a lot actually, and it was pretty cool!! Hmmm... then walking home. It was pretty rubbish really. We went a different (and much longer) way, for reasons which i will not write. It was fun just to be with Kirsty and Sophie though! After Sophie had gone, it was ok for a while and then Laura came (she made quite a dramatic entrance by hitting me really hard on the shoulders. It hurt). Hanging in the village was pretty boring, but we ran into Redd, who had walked all the way home on his own since he had been with Amy etc for ages. And now i'm online, writing my blog and wondering what on earth went wrong. I just suddenly feel this overwhelming sense of loneliness and am just soo exhausted. I really can't wait for the inset day. Maybe then i may finally get to talk to Vin, if she's not busy... Well, i'm going. Please cheer me up people and leave me comments :D. It makes my day... or at least just gives me something to read and makes me feel that writing these things is a lot less pointless. Thankyou xXx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home