7/11/2005

Yay - it's sunny again!!!

How I felt today: Great :)
How my day was: Actually really good...
Funniest thing that happened: Hanging on the field at lunch
Worst thing that happened: Suki was being really evil
Best thing that happened: Just had a pretty good day in general
What I’m looking forward to the most today: The Summer hols - only a week and a few days left!!!!!

Wow, today was actually quite good... Geog was pretty boring - we were just doing this leaflet thing about Florida and i'm working with Rose. In Science we did more in the human body and we were told that we have a test next week!! How unfair!! English was boring, and so was french... Lunch was really really fun though: sometimes i kind of feel not exactly left out, but slightly bored and today was just a bit different, and i enjoyed it!! Sunday was also really fun! I went to see War of the Worlds with Sam and it was a really good film, although i still think the ending could have been a bit more dramatic and less predictable!! Well, i recommend it anyway if you want to go and see a good film! I wouldn't mind going to see Madagascar right now - it looks pretty good and i've heard from a few people that it's worth going to see (has anyone else seen it?)! I also wanted to see Mr and Mrs Smith, which Sarah saw but didn't say much about! Does anyone know if it's any good? Any other films that people would recommend for me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
sorry I haven't got round to posting a comment yet, but you're blog is pretty good
As for films...well I haven't been to the cinema in ages, so I wouldn't know!

11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home