7/09/2005

Sarah is better at badminton than i thought...

How I felt today: Really good
How my day was: Fun!
Funniest thing that happened: Messing about in the lift at TKMax!!
Worst thing that happened: Burnt my finger on the hair straightener (that thing is evil!)
Best thing that happened: Town was fun
What I’m looking forward to the most today: The cinema tomorrow with Sam!

I woke up early and me and Sarah went to play badminton and it turns out she's actually really really good at it... She won the first game 100-38, but i nearly won the second (the score was 46-42)!!! Who knew that badminton could be soo tiring though?! Later on, at about 2, me and Vin went into town and met up with Sam, Fergus, Redd and Reece! It was really fun, although i was a bit quiet because i kind of felt as if i didn't really fit in... At 4:30 i came home and read for a bit (first time i've actually read in a while...) and then wrote my blog, and maybe later i'll go online...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know sarah is so amazing at badminton. She is obviously the best, no wonder you got so tired.

11:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What we all wana know is what happened in the lift at TKMax???????

11:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes that lift was reelly something! especially wiv that stranger REDD.... well iv still not recoverd from it thow.
see ya 2morrow cat for da cinima!!!

12:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home