7/27/2005

"Do you know the best way to make a dream come true? Wake up."

How I felt today: Happy!
How my day was: Pretty cool!
Funniest thing that happened: Sam's brother and his friends messing about at the park!
Worst thing that happened: It was sooo cold!
Best thing that happened: Saw Sam!!
What I’m looking forward to the most today: Town with Bree!

Today was a lot of fun, although it was really really cold!! In the morning we watched the Apprentice (does anyone esle watch that?) which was pretty good. In the afternoon i hung out with Sam and we went to this park near his house while his brother and his brother's friends messed about! It was really funny! We then went back to his house and just hung around in the garden! It was fun!! When i went home i watched a film called Excess Baggage (the title of this post is a quote from that) and it was really funny!! I haven't really done anything else today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home